It is an economic fact today, and for the foreseeable future, that 80+% of most company’s value, sources of revenue, competitiveness, and sustainability either lie in or emerge directly from intangible (non-physical) assets, i.e., intellectual, structural, relationship, and competitive capital…
• kpstrat respectfully and collaboratively serves client’s – business’s which are (a.) intangible asset intensive and dependent, as well as (b.) circumstance in which this may an initial foray in the intangible asset side of a business.
• kpstrat’s operational familiarity (training-education curriculum) is designed and delivered in practical – graduate – managerial level contexts specific to client needs, preferences, and the types of transactions and circumstances in which intangible assets are – will inevitably be in play.
Mr. Moberly is routinely characterized by…colleagues, clients, readers of his blog, and seminar-keynote attendees, etc. as an ‘early thought and practice leader’ insofar as differentiating, unraveling, safeguarding, and exploiting businesses’ intangible assets.
Mr. Moberly consistently achieves this for clients by…applying lucrative-competitive advantage strategies applicable throughout the assets life-value-materiality cycle, ala an intangible asset intelligent organization culture.
Mr. Moberly’s 20+ years of client engagement experiences, research, and writing-publishing…about ‘all things intangible’ has allowed him to make inroads in the (global) intangible asset arena as an (intangible asset) strategist, risk specialist, researcher, author, trainer, educator, and ‘fixer’!
Evidence of Mr. Moberly’s work is…conveyed through client engagement examples, briefing papers, and published professional papers, books, videos, and 600+ published (blog) posts at his ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’ (http://kpstrat.com) since May 2006, having variously attracted readers in 137+ countries.
Mr. Moberly’s consistent…research, publishing, public speaking, and progressively challenging client engagements reflect the expanding needs-demands for effective strategic leadership focusing on the ‘business side’ of intangible assets.
Mr. Moberly is among a small niche of professionals – practitioners nationally…whose (client) services, research, and writing are executed, almost exclusively, through his lens as an intangible asset strategist and risk specialist, to…
- create operational familiarity and lay foundations…for executing lucrative – competitive initiatives and/or transactions for intangible asset intensive and dependent businesses.
- merge kpstrat’s competencies to…respectfully articulate and bring operational level clarity to, among other things…
- demonstrate how (internal, external) intangible assets…develop, mature, and become embedded in business processes, services, and products as valuable intellectual, structural, and/or relationship capital.
- converting the contributory role and value of intangible assets… through ‘best practices’ to sustainable sources of revenue, competitive advantages, and enhanced reputation.
kpstrat Mission Statement
kpstrat is an entrepreneurially focused consultancy in perpetual learning mode, and accountable to clients – businesses which are intangible asset intensive and dependent.
Mr. Moberly ensures kpstrat is committed to…effectively delivering a range of intangible asset related services, each of which is embedded with principled foundations upon which clients, and their businesses can realize elevated and sustainable (business) value, create new sources of revenue, competitive advantage, and achieve greater (organizational) resilience to risks known to (adversely) affect the intangible asset side of their business.
kpstrat’s services are embedded in – evolve from three interlocking principles…
- listening and learning…
- observing, and ensuring clarity that mesh with recommendations, coupled with
- respectful and responsible leadership that lead the way to lucrative, competitive, and sustainable outcomes.
Collectively, these principles serve as Mr. Moberly’s…professional – personal framework for initiating – executing each engagement, and play important contributory roles insofar as establishing respectful dialogue, productive collaborations, and lucrative outcomes for clients and companies alike.
kpstrat Training – Curriculum
Clients seeking operational familiarity (training) on matters related to the management, oversight, stewardship, safeguarding, conversion and exploitation of their intangible assets are…
- first, encouraged to scroll through titles and content of blog posts, papers-books, the ‘about’ section, and other resources in which to draw subject matter, issues, circumstances, and topics which represent a current-future interest, need, and/or risk, and
- second contact kpstrat to discuss how we can meet those and other needs.
Mr. Moberly’s very productive 20+ year career in academia, i.e., teaching, conducting independent research, course-program development, etc., is relevant – applicable to producing-delivering operational level familiarity (training) modules in contexts and formats to ‘fit’ clients’ needs, circumstances, and time frames.
Ensuring clarity…regarding a client’s intangible assets and circumstances is key.