Differentiating – assessing the various contributions business things intangible make…
- to business value, competitiveness, and revenue generation capabilities, etc., are obliged to not…
- be relegated to, or characterized as mere nice-to-know optionals, situationals, or
- be framed and executed (primarily) through conventional accounting and/or taxation precepts.
Instead, qualitatively recognizing, assessing, and exploiting the value, competitive advantages, and revenue generation opportunities emerging from – embedded in business things intangible are ‘mission essentials and (fiduciary) obligations’ which carry real-time relevance, benefits, and outcomes, and
- which (experientially) I and others find, is better understood when same are characterized as ‘qualitative guides and encourages to recognize the various contributory roles and value-add inputs of a business’s intangible assets, i.e., various forms and contexts of intellectual, structural, and relationship capital,
- which business leaders, et al, are obliged to be receptive to, because…
- when business relevant intangible assets are prudently applied and exploited,
- they can and routinely do contribute to producing – delivering competitive advantages, opportunities to generate new-additional streams of revenue, efficiencies and otherwise favorably influence brand value, and business sustainability .
- all, can materialize and converge to ethically – lucratively compete in globally – predatorially competitive – business development and transaction environments.
@ Business Intangible Asset Blog, the principles underlying ‘qualitative recognition’ of business things intangible are,
- described as (fiduciary) obligations which (business) leadership, investors, entrepreneurs, and transaction management teams, et al,
- encouraged to (a.) be receptive to interpreting same as experientially objective rationales, (b.) seek operational familiarity, and (c.) embed as routine – enterprise-wide business management practices, e.g.,
- merely by ‘qualitatively recognizing’ why, how, when, and probable and beneficial outcomes which can emerge if – when business things intangible are recognized, engaged, developed, differentiated, exploited, and monitored, irrespective of business sector or size.
‘Qualitative recognition’ of intangible assets serve business’s best if-when that recognition is…
- considered as on-going and collaborative series of tasks and activities, and,
- converted to bolster a specific (business) operation, initiative and/or transaction which are (a.) very likely (already) intangible asset intensive and dependent, and (b.) a preferred (business) outcome has been articulated (clearly) in advance.
Readers who enjoy the various perspectives conveyed @ ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’, are invited to read more @ https://kpstrat.com