Michael D. Moberly, Principal, Founder kpstrat and ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog
Admittedly, I am not a fan of attention grabbing, dramatized, and exploitative antics ‘green lighted’ by aspiring mega-wealthy characters, ala business leaders.
I presume, some who repeatedly engage in such (nonsensical) activities, believe, based on prevalence of same, doing this produces the attention, marketing, and momentum sought, to advance particular objectives, irrespective of the seeming irrelevance of the content and presumptive messaging believed to be occurring.
Seldom do kpstrat service benefits accrue to businesses, or their leadership, if either presumes a prelude to marketing – momentum building to an entrepreneurially driven venture can…
- sustainably materialize absent economic – operational familiarity with the ‘mission essential’ intangible assets developed, held, applied, very much in play, and probably at risk.
Social media theatrics and embellishments of the irrelevant and inconsequential, through my experiential lens, not-infrequently, influence people to…
- call into question and/or reconsider their previous presumptions related to a product, service, and/or brands attractivity, need, valuation, competitiveness, revenue generation capability-capacity, sustainability, and wisdom of investing in same.
Respectfully, my preferences (as a business intangible asset strategist + risk mitigator) are to…
- deliver strategy and services to initiatives, circumstances, and transactions via business leaders, management teams, boards, and investors, this includes, among other things,
- recognizing – demonstrating benefits to achieving operational – economic familiarity with the…
- intangible asset drivers – sources of valuation, competitiveness, revenue generation capability, and sustainability, e.g.,
the right forms, contexts, and applications of intellectual, structural, and relationship capital, ala…
- proprietary knowledge, knowhow, processes, procedures, and associations, introduced at the right time, in the right way, at the right cost, to
- converge as attractive, competitive, lucrative, and sustainable business operating cultures.
Let there be no doubt, for early-stage businesses, startups, as well as small-medium enterprises (SME’s), the prospect of leader, product, service, innovation awareness ‘going viral’, via legitimate social media initiatives, or antics, is challenging to resist considering, testing, and pursuing.
Of course, converting – translating ‘sudden high levels of awareness’ into actual, legitimate, and ‘retailing’ interest, e.g., prospective clients, buyers, consumers, and/or investors, carries additional and relevant obligations, initiatives, and practices to be in place.
The latter should – will inevitably necessitate ‘economic – operational familiarity’ to explain – differentiate the ‘mission essential and foundational’ intangible assets which underlie leadership, innovation, product, service, standing, and culture.
It’s particularly enjoyable to contribute to (serve) businesses and clients who hold clear, defensible, and sustainable ‘track records’. More so, when it is improbable that a sudden revelation – reversal will materialize to denigrate, devalue, and/or undermine key intangible assets which…
- which leaders – businesses have acquired, developed, honed, applied, and enjoy the benefits repeatedly, and
- which businesses universally, irrespective of sector, stage, sales, size, etc., are dependent, reliant, and all commences and is premised.
Over the years, I have had the pleasureof engaging – researching many businesses which consistently – sustainably exhibit intangible asset prowess in their overall managerial style and operating culture.
Leaders who exhibit recognition of the relevant intangible assets (in play – at risk) will realize – be positioned to benefit from that specialized business acumen which requires no social media dramatics – antics which will surely jeopardize what most wish to achieve.
Experientially, there are no one-size-fits-all roadmaps to business things intangible, aside from being receptive to achieving familiarity with the expanding intangible asset sides of business economics and operation.
I suspect readers agree, business leadership, irrespective of sector, should assume (fiduciary) obligations for their preparations to navigate arrays of urgent ‘circumstances and circuses’ which can materialize and cascade enterprise wide asymmetrically. Mitigating – defending against same is essential.
This post, and all others published @ Business Intangible Asset Blog, have been developed, researched, written, and published entirely @ the experienced hand of Michael D. Moberly, not AI.
The ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’ is experientially researched, written, and produced by Michael D. Moberly (since 2006 – over 1000 long form posts) to provide readers (business leaders, management teams, boards, and investors) with reliable perspectives and nuanced insights to distinguish, value, and safeguard particular – business things intangible designated as mission essential.