Michael D. Moberly – Copyright 2018
The informative content of the ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’ found in 600+ published posts, is an effective, competitive, and lucrative platform which professional services firms can collaboratively leverage (with Mr. Moberly) to attract and engage prospective clients by…
- articulating and communicating practice area expertise and firm messaging, and
- getting a firm’s message to the right audience, at the right time, and, in an attractive, competitive, and learned context!
After all, it is an economic fact today, and for the foreseeable future, 80+% of most company’s value, sources of revenue, competitiveness, and sustainability lie in – emerge directly from intangible (non-physical) assets, i.e., forms -outputs of intellectual, structural, relationship, and competitive capital…
Collaboratively re-purposing blog post content to align with professional service firm expertise is a dignified and effective entrée to…
- deliver an authoritative and attractive (online-marketing) presence.
- bring clarity to the distinctive needs and challenges common to the rapidly growing number of businesses (in multiple business sectors) which are intangible now ‘intangible asset intensive and dependent’.
- develop and bank essential the relationship capital emerging from a blog post readers, and their subsequent conversion to prospective – actual clients.
Executing conventional (third party) marketing strategies and methodologies is…expensive, tedious to execute, less responsive, and tend to moderate vs. elevate a firm’s reputation, brand, often absent essential relationship capital building prowess because such content is widely interpreted as generic messaging interspersed with dramatized FUD factors, i.e., fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
Reliance on FUD factors to produce a ‘buy rationale’…routinely translates by the experienced as subjective – cherry picked – choreographed messaging designed to emotionally influence targets to assume immediate action is necessary to thwart-mitigate imminent risks from materializing.
Experience suggests that messaging anchored in FUD…may be well received by the unfamiliar, but, far less so for business leadership already familiar with the persistency of risk to ‘all things intangible’.
Collaboratively re-purposing the content of the Business Intangible Asset Blog…
- is an impressive, reliable, and dignified means for converting (blog post) readers to prospective clients to sustainable real clients.
- is a relevant prelude to executing ‘inbound marketing’ campaigns, and, by numerous reader admissions,
- interpreted as well researched and articulated rationales and entrée which professionals rely and reference as essential to…
- developing relationship capital.
- distinguishing a firm’s practice area expertise and leadership, and, perhaps most importantly,
- recognizing the lucrative – competitive relevance of coordinating practice area expertise to deliver intangible asset services.
The ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’ is an authoritative resource… consisting of 600+ (long form) posts whose content can be collaboratively and quickly extracted and re-purposed to deliver relevant and thought provoking insights to readers.
Assessing the influence of integrating select blog post content…occurs as readers – prospective clients recognize the immediate relevance of and applicability of the content, i.e.,
- to addressing current – strategic needs and challenges prospective clients are – will inevitably experience.
- is (competitively, lucratively) worthy of applying in lieu of independently devoting time and resources to conducting external ‘snoop and sniff ‘ activities.
- constitutes a legitimate and ethical means to address clients distinctive business interests, challenges, risks, and financial-competitive ‘pain points’.
- elevates practitioners’ familiarity with the lucrative operation of intangible asset intensive and dependent businesses, and, importantly
- influences same to seek individualized follow-ups with the originating professional service firm providers…
- especially, when acting on ‘the content’ is a prelude to setting professional service firms apart from their competitors.
Professional service firm’s that elect to collaboratively utilize – integrate current – future content…published at the ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’ and leverage same as ‘inbound marketing’, will find the content…
- is respectfully nurturing insofar as integrating language that favorably influences readers relationship (capital) decisions.
- converges clarity and rationale for business leadership to mitigate conventional misunderstandings, misinterpretations, and/or any reluctance – hesitancy to engage their or clients intangible assets.
Should you wish to discuss further how, and the benefits of collaboratively leveraging – integrating content published at the ‘Business Intangible Asset Blog’, you are respectfully invited to contact Mr. Moberly for details at email@example.com (St. Louis) and explore books, papers, and blog posts at http://kpstrat.com/blog