Our services help management teams and boards meet their fiduciary responsibilities to effectively manage their intangible assets by…
- Being consistently and collaboratively engaged in – attuned to the stewardship, oversight, and monitoring (of the assets’) contributory value and materiality.
- Acquiring the capability to position intangible assets to create and build competitive advantages, strengthen (structural capital) relationships throughout the value-supply chain, attract external investment, or leverage as collateral in asset-backed lending proposals.
- Building the capability to pursue prudent and more lucrative strategies to exploit intangible assets for commercialization, monetization, or otherwise convert them into sources of revenue, value, and competitive advantage.
- Being adept at identifying, unraveling, valuing, and defending a company's intangible assets and assessing their relevance, contribution, and/or collaborative value to other company processes and/or transactions.
- Bringing strategic (business) clarity to intangible assets insofar as their creation, utilization, positioning, leveraging, and ways to extract value to accommodate a strategic plan.
- Ensuring intangible assets are routine action-discussion items on management team and board agendas insofar as…
- identifying ways to increase their contributory/collaborative value
- creating new sources of revenue and competitive advantages
- enhancing brand, image, goodwill, and reputation..
- taking action to mitigate asset risks.