Our services provide time constrained clients and their companies with immediately useful solutions, insights, strategies, and multipliers to provide the necessary stewardship, oversight, and management of intangible assets by…
- Adding predictability to transaction outcomes by mitigating risks that can entangle assets in costly and time consuming legal disputes, disrupt transaction/project momentum, or undermine projected synergies, competitive advantages or adversely affect assets’ defensibility.
- Fostering a ‘company culture’ that respects intangible assets and enhances their contributory-collaborative value.
- Re-framing conventional continuity/contingency planning to focus more on organizational resilience that includes intangible assets.
- Kick starting strategic planning to ensure the contributory – collaborative value of intangible assets is effectively aligned with a company’s core competencies, products, services, supply chain, and the types of transactions it typically engages.
- Showcasing certain intangible assets to elevate company stature, i.e., reputation, image, goodwill, etc., among stakeholders, customers, suppliers, prospective investors, and gain attention of audiences beyond a company’s traditional market space.
- Forging synergies with accounting, legal counsel, knowledge management programs, balanced scorecard approaches, Sarbanes-Oxley and its global equivalents.