Staying current in matters related to protecting and preserving the value of intellectual property and intangible assets matters to Mr. Moberly’s clients, is integral to his work regimen, and has become a valued-added and respected hallmark of the services he delivers.
- Enterprise Security. (Intellectual Asset Management Magazine, 2011, 45, p.66-72).
- Use intangible assets to weather the financial crisis. (Intellectual Asset Management Magazine, 2009, 33. p.14-18).
- IP Due Diligence for Venture Capital and Angel Investors: Don’t Buy Unnecessary Risk! (Triangle Tech Journal, January, 2005)
- Off-Shoring Intellectual Capital: Is History Repeating Itself? Are There Lessons To Be Learned From Y2k? (Memphis usiness Journal, February, 2004).
- It’s The Information Stupid! (Protection of Assets, August – September, 2001
- Safeguarding Proprietary Information: The Worldwide Competitor and Economic Intelligence Phenomenon (Published in Cyber Strategies: Vol. 2, No.2, Summer, 2000)
Published Book Reviews (Security Management, 2005, 2006)
Independent Book Reviews and Statute Analysis